‘New Year Street‘ is one of the rare water paintings which I made. I mostly do oil and acrylic paintings but, I think watercolours complement a leisure mood the best. I got this idea while watching a Japanese film with New year’s Eve around the corner and streets all festooned with paper lanterns. It looked so magical!
As an artist, I so much prefer drawing weird things that embody an idea or a belief system and sticking to a certain colour theme. This piece is soo derailed from my conventional track, considering it is a cityscape painting painted in all the colours I could find.
Here is a small list of some of the best watercolours one can find:
1. Daniel Smith 285610016 Alvaro Castagnet Master Artist Watercolor Set (10 Pack), 5ml
2. M. Graham Tube Watercolor Paint (Set of 5, Multicolor)
3. Kuretake Picture Letter Gansai Tanbi, 48 Color Set (MC22-14)
4. Camlin Artist Water Colour (Set of 1, Artist)
5. Faber-Castell Creative Studio Watercolours 9 ml Set of 12
If you like the art piece do drop your priced suggestions and opinions in the comment section
For sale queries or otherwise, feel free to contact.
If you liked this painting, do check out my other works.